so fun! i water skiied when i was 5 months pregnant with Hailey, but everyone says that wakeboarding falls are way harder, well i guess you're way good at wakeboarding i forgot, so then have fun! :) hope the baby liked the ride
Zacc usually doesn't get into the whole blogging thing, but when I told him you had wakeboarding pictures he rushed right over to check them out! How fun :)
If you have purchased Harold the Duck or have read it, please go to Barnes and Noble online and leave a review. When we get some more reviews and books sold, B & N will start carrying our book in their stores! THANKS!
3 comments:
so fun! i water skiied when i was 5 months pregnant with Hailey, but everyone says that wakeboarding falls are way harder, well i guess you're way good at wakeboarding i forgot, so then have fun! :) hope the baby liked the ride
Congratulations!!! I hear it is a boy and I saw that Eric won a picture contest!!! Way to go Ansel Adams.
Zacc usually doesn't get into the whole blogging thing, but when I told him you had wakeboarding pictures he rushed right over to check them out! How fun :)
PS. I tagged you on my blog so check it out.
Post a Comment