Friday, March 27, 2009

HURRY AND ENTER TODAY!!!

win a FREE harold the duck book!!! NEXT WEEK we are going have a drawing to give away a Harold the Duck book. if you would like to get your name in the drawing (even if you don't know us) there are two ways...

#1- put our Harold the Duck button on your blog, copy link and paste in HTML gadget in your layout, then leave a comment on our blog.

#2- if you want your name put in the drawing more than once get your friends to add our button to their blog, then leave a comment. (they will get their name in the drawing and so will you!)

10 comments:

Michelle said...

I posted your button on my blog...twice actually. But I was going to buy one anyways, so don't worry about entering me to win ;)

Brittany said...

We posted it!!! Congrats you guys! What an acomplishment! We can't wait to read it.

PS Parks keeps getting cuter and cuter!

Anonymous said...

Harold Rocks!

You should pblish it in Spanish as well!!

erik and annie said...

thanks, we'll probably translate it pretty soon to spanish

and when we do, we're going to change the color of his headband from red, white, & blue to green, white, & red

Parkinson Family said...

k sorry it took so long but its up now, thanks cya!

Brittney said...

looks like a great book, can't wait to own my own. Plus kate LOVES books and ducks! PICK ME!

The Daltons said...

It is posted...Michelle (Call) Posted it Twice? Well I posted it 3 times. What do you think about that. I wish I could say that I was going to buy one, but I am a poor student. I was actually just planning on stealing Ammons copy!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great book! :)

Michelle said...

Annie, I know this is really random, and kind of tacky, but do you still have those blue circo binkies I got for Parks? If he doesn't use them, I will buy them back from you. They are the only binkies Macey will take and Target has discontinued them.

Michelle said...

Annie, you are such a life saver!!! Our address is

302 Birmingham Lane
North Salt Lake UT, 84054

PS, let me know which kind Parks likes and I will send you some :)