I can't believe how much lighter his hair has gotten. He is so cute!!! I have to add you guys are also amazing at taking pictures. I love coming to your blog.
The tutu's are so easy to make once you get a hang of it. I just bought toile (sp?), cut it into strips about 2 inches thick, cut the tips into a point (after I tied them to the elastic, to make sure they were the same length). I also mixed some ribbon in there. I found the less ribbon the better. At first I tried to put too much ribbon and they looked funny. Another pointer is when you tie the strips of toile (when you tie them to the elastic you tie them in the middle of the toile) start at one point and make your way around, keeping them close together. I hope this is making sense. If I could show you it would be so much easier. I honestly thought the hardest part was cutting. I hate cutting.
If you have purchased Harold the Duck or have read it, please go to Barnes and Noble online and leave a review. When we get some more reviews and books sold, B & N will start carrying our book in their stores! THANKS!
5 comments:
That picture with Parks alone on the deck looks unreal.
Cute kid. Go Marlins!
He's gotten so big and even cuter than the last time I saw him. I can't believe how light his hair looks. You guys have such a cute kid!
Holy Big Boy!!! When did he grow up??? he doesn't even look like a baby anymore.
I can't believe how much lighter his hair has gotten. He is so cute!!! I have to add you guys are also amazing at taking pictures. I love coming to your blog.
The tutu's are so easy to make once you get a hang of it. I just bought toile (sp?), cut it into strips about 2 inches thick, cut the tips into a point (after I tied them to the elastic, to make sure they were the same length). I also mixed some ribbon in there. I found the less ribbon the better. At first I tried to put too much ribbon and they looked funny. Another pointer is when you tie the strips of toile (when you tie them to the elastic you tie them in the middle of the toile) start at one point and make your way around, keeping them close together. I hope this is making sense. If I could show you it would be so much easier. I honestly thought the hardest part was cutting. I hate cutting.
Post a Comment