parks' birthday was on tuesday. since it was his birthday i did not limit the amount of cookies i let him eat. all the cookies caused parks to be very crazy.
he became destructor. he spent the afternoon dumping out boxes of toys.
when dad came home from work we went to dinner. we met grandma rosie, grandma & grandpa ferguson, jessie, and parks at five guys. (parks fell asleep on the way to the restaurant so we were able to put on his party hat)
at five guys parks ate lots and lots of french fries. we love french fries.
after five guys parks got his presents from mom and dad. parks does not like opening presents but he did like...
being a fish
sitting in his tent
and wearing his new headphones.






4 comments:
He is so cute! I can't believe he's already one. I love his headphones.
Happy 1st Birthday parks!!! Now that you can have chocolate it's all uphill.
He is so cute! I can't believe a year has already flown by. I know I say this every time I comment, but I love that kid's hair. It is seriously the cutest.
i was wondering if it was annie or erik writing :) love the posts, love that you are blogging more....im sure parks birthday was awesome! happy birthday little parks...thats crazy that hes a year already!
Post a Comment