Friday, April 2, 2010

Spring Break 2010


















7 comments:

Lisa B. said...

what a fun vacay!!!!!

The Wheeler's said...

Mr. Parks is so flippin cute! LOL that pic with him holding the leash is hilarious!! We're heading to St. George this weekend so see ya soon!

McKay and Amanda Jones said...

Fun time!!! I love Parks hair!!!

Parkinson Family said...

cute pics! fun you guys went to disney...ive never been to the one in cali....looks like a good spring break!!

Michelle Call said...

How Fun! I want to take Macey to Disneyland so badly, but it really bothers Zacc that she won't remeber it...please tell him we should go. Fun pics, Eric I alway enjoy your photography.

Lindsay said...

What fun pictures! It looks like you guys had a blast! Did Parks love Disneyland? We took Luke last year in March so they would have been the same age! It was so fun!

laura j. said...

It looks like you guys had way too much fun!