i left to go to girls camp on wednesday morning. Wednesday night erik came up to tell me that he had just got accepted to A.T. Still in Arizona. He then told me that we had to be there by Monday. We are moving tonight.
Saturday, July 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Crazy! Good luck with the move! Congrats to Erik for getting in.
i second the miguels comment, good luck with everything, ive always wanted to live in arizona, but i have never been there :), but everyone i know from there is awesome!! im sure it will be a great place to live! have fun!!
Wow, good luck with everything. I was hoping to see you again before you left. You will just have to update your blog frequently :) Travel safe.
Wow I can't believe you will be gone so quick! We are happy for you guys and congrats to Erik on getting into med school. We missed you at Cousin's Camp. Your poor parents and in moarning over your move I think. We will miss you guys when we are down in St. George! We'll have to keep in touch with blogs and such. Good luck with the move.
p.s. Love the pics of the Roadrunners games... those pics of Jessica and big blue dancing are awesome!
dude?!? well... dang. hope you have an awesome time in arizona and that you come back an visit at least once!! have a blast with your little family :)
We miss you already! Camp was much more fun in retrospect while watching the slide show :) AJ loves doing bazooka bumble gum, and I like doing it with him. I hope everything falls into place really fast with your move!
Post a Comment