You're here! I'm so excited for you guys to be close! We are in Gilbert, so we can get together a lot. I'm a little busy this weekend, but I'm going to call you next week and we'll can set something up.
So cute, he seems so smart. Taleah loves medicine too...likes it a little too ,uch so I have to hide it. I'm glad you have him there to keep you company. A pretty cute sidekick!
I have been doing some catching up with blogs today. It was fun to read about all your new medical school adventures. Parks is getting so big. I bet your parents miss him like crazy!
If you have purchased Harold the Duck or have read it, please go to Barnes and Noble online and leave a review. When we get some more reviews and books sold, B & N will start carrying our book in their stores! THANKS!
6 comments:
I love this kid!!! He is so funny and cute!!!
You're here! I'm so excited for you guys to be close! We are in Gilbert, so we can get together a lot. I'm a little busy this weekend, but I'm going to call you next week and we'll can set something up.
So cute, he seems so smart. Taleah loves medicine too...likes it a little too ,uch so I have to hide it. I'm glad you have him there to keep you company. A pretty cute sidekick!
good job parks!
I love it! Isn't it funny how they like to copy what their daddy's do? He is so cute.
I have been doing some catching up with blogs today. It was fun to read about all your new medical school adventures. Parks is getting so big. I bet your parents miss him like crazy!
Post a Comment