Sunday, October 17, 2010


: Phoenix zoo part dos :
{this post is so amazing words will not do it justice}









3 comments:

Lisa B. said...

I love Bess on the camel. I would like to move to Phoneix. If Parks and Carter could hang out I wouldn't feel like I needed to have him a little brother!! I don't think Brett could hack the heat in the summer though. . . . but I do HATE winter.

Lindsey M said...

Your book was a hit!!! The owner only ordered 3 books because they are pretty expensive. $19.50 retail for a paper back. But after the story time all 3 sold, I wish she would have ordered more. The place she ordered them prints to order (maybe that's why they cost so much). I told her if she keeps ordering them I'll keep selling them. The kids loved, loved the book. Thank you!

FYI, more are on order....

monica said...

Annie! I'm the worst cousin ever! We'll get together soon. Maybe we can hit the zoo up or something.

I got that white frame from Ross, but it was originally gold. I sprayed it white. I know that the DI and Goodwill have lots of frames like that, you just have to paint them to your liking. Hope that helps! Hey, if you need (or want) any help with the wedding stuff let me know.