Tuesday, February 1, 2011

: freestone park :


all parks wanted for his bithday was for bampa to come and ride the train with him.  the week before everyone came down parks would call bampa everyday and ask him to ride the train. 



before the train started parks had to sit all by himself, but once it started going he climbed on bampas lap





(there is not a picture of jessica and i because
i look like i weigh 200 pounds in the picture erik took)





while we were riding the train parks tapped my arm, when i looked back he had a big smile and he said 
"riding the train" he was so excited. 

2 comments:

Michelle said...

So cute! I can't believe how big Parks is. He looks so old in his birthday pictures. I think it's so fun that everyone in your family gets so excited about him!

Lisa B. said...

What a cutie!!! I can't believe that he is two. So looking forward to seeing you next month.