Parks made of like a bandit with all the Easter eggs. I LOVE the picture of him sleeping next to his basket while holding one :) He really is the cutest little boy ever!
If you have purchased Harold the Duck or have read it, please go to Barnes and Noble online and leave a review. When we get some more reviews and books sold, B & N will start carrying our book in their stores! THANKS!
5 comments:
So Cute!!!!
Oooh cute pictures. I really like the one of Annie and Parks! That is frameable! :) I'm glad Parks had a good first Easter. :)
I love that last picture-Parks has TWO faces now. Normal Parks and Big Eye Parks.
Parks made of like a bandit with all the Easter eggs. I LOVE the picture of him sleeping next to his basket while holding one :) He really is the cutest little boy ever!
love his hair!
Post a Comment