Hey, that's the gray jacket we gave him! I am so excited that he fits into it (or that you put it on him even if it doesn't). Thanks for posting pics, he is growing up so dang fast.
If you have purchased Harold the Duck or have read it, please go to Barnes and Noble online and leave a review. When we get some more reviews and books sold, B & N will start carrying our book in their stores! THANKS!
6 comments:
Hey, that's the gray jacket we gave him! I am so excited that he fits into it (or that you put it on him even if it doesn't). Thanks for posting pics, he is growing up so dang fast.
so cute! great pics with the grandparents!
i think i have said this before but i will say it again...that kid has the BEST hair!
I love the smile!!!!
k i finally remembered! my e-mail is nicci_huff8@hotmail.com
it was fun seeing you guys for memorial day, parks is a cutie =)
Parks is so cute. You guys are the cutest Mommie and Daddie. It was good to see you.
Post a Comment